Are there old title groups lingering in your gallery? Perhaps it’s time to clean them up! Not only will it feel refreshing, but it will also help streamline your processes and tasks in CoreSource. Follow the steps below to delete those old assets and start refining your CoreSource gallery today.
To delete an asset in CoreSource:
- Complete a search containing the asset(s) you want to delete.
- Click on the title group.
- Click on the “View All Assets” tab.
- Select all the asset files either by clicking the check-boxes on the left side of each row and selecting “Delete Selected Assets” or click the “Delete” button in each row for each asset. This will delete the metadata and files associated with the assets.
- Once all the assets are deleted, there will be an option on the Basic Information tab that appears to delete the title group. This will remove the title group from the gallery and delete it from your account.
*Should you need to delete large amounts of files and metadata, please contact the Technology Specialist.