Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for supplying eBOUND publisher clients with key, timely information on digital issues and eBOUND services through a variety of delivery vehicles. The Sales and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the creation of marketing initiatives, sales remittances and client relationship management.
The responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Specialist in supporting this mandate fall into the following categories:
- Remittance payments to publishers
- Digital dashboard maintenance
- Prepare sales summaries and charts for Board and report on marketing activities
Outreach and Liaison with Publishers:
- Onboarding new clients
- Collect and analyze sales data to help clients maximize sales opportunities and target promotions accurately
- Newsletter development
- Maintain relationships with ebook vendor partners to facilitate the participation of eBOUND clients in marketing campaigns
- Track campaigns and prepare summary charts for Board and for funders
- Compile information from publishers on upcoming releases to share with vendor partners
- Create and distribute marketing newsletters as needed
- Maintain social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Publicity/marketing/communications experience
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of basic HTML and experience with website platforms, particularly WordPress
- Experience with social media and marketing analytics
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
At eBOUND our mission is to enable independent Canadian publishers to engage in a digital world. We do this by providing digital services in the following three areas:
- Collective purchase of digital services
- Collective licensing of ebook content
- Dissemination of market and technical intelligence
This position is located in our downtown Toronto office.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resumé to Deborah Nelson at email@example.com by February 2, 2018.
Preference will be given to those with post-secondary education.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.